D. What kind of pass should you get?
Disney has a variety of passes to choose from and you will need to have an idea of what you want to do in order to choose which one works best for you. Things you will need to decide:
- How many days do you want to spend in parks
- Do you want to visit more than one park per day?
- Do you want to visit their water parks?
Here are the types of passes you can choose from:
- Magic Your Way – This type of pass will give you access to one park per day. You select how many days you want the passes for up to a maximum of 10 days. The price varies from about $102US per person for one day up to $445US per person for a 10 day pass.
- Magic Your Way with Park Hopper – The park hopper option allows you to visit more than one park per day. If you want to have a really flexible schedule and be able to change parks throughout the day, then this is the option for you. The price varies from $164US per person for one day up to $520US per person for a 10 day pass.
- Park Hopper Plus Option – This will add the water park option to your hopper park tickets, which will then give you access to go to the water parks during your stay. The cost to add this to your park tickets is approximately $25US per ticket.
**Updated with 2018 prices.