D. Dinner Shows
Disney has a few dining experiences that give you a great meal and a show at the same time. These are very popular and a lot of fun. If you are looking for a bit of entertainment with your meal, then you will want to plan for one of these. And make sure you reserve, as these are popular!
Spirit of Aloha
- Located at Disney’s Polynesian resort
- Enjoy a luau with hula dancers, fire performers, drummers and more.
- All you can eat
- Children $39 and up; Adults $66 and up
Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
- Located at Disney’s Fort Wilderness resort
- 2 hours of singing, dancing and comedy
- All you can eat fried chicken, smoked BBQ ribs, green salad, baked beans, cornbread and strawberry shortcake
- Children $38 and up; Adults $64 and up