Are you looking for a good book to help you with your Disney planning? There are soooooo many to choose from and it can seem overwhelming. Below I am sharing with you some of the top rated books for planning a Disney World vacation.
These books cover everything you would need to think of and the information is well presented. The majority of them are planning books and some provide information with secret tips. I always love reading about secrets that others share because then you have a chance to learn something that others may not know. Sometimes it gives you the advantage in your planning 🙂
- The easy Guide to Your Walt Disney World Visit 2018
- Birnbaum’s 2018 Walt Disney World: The Official Guide (Birnbaum Guides)
- Birnbaum’s 2018 Walt Disney World For Kids: The Official Guide (Birnbaum Guides)
- The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2018 (The Unofficial Guides)
- The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World: Over 600 Secrets of the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Hidden Mickeys: A Field Guide to Walt Disney World’s Best Kept Secrets
- Walt Disney World Dining Guide 2018
- Frommer’s EasyGuide to Disney World, Universal and Orlando 2018 (EasyGuides)
Of course, don’t forget to sign up on my email list to get copies of my FREE planning worksheets. They are perfect to use with any of the books above to help you get organized with your planning.
Are there any books that you would love to share with us? Go ahead and add them in the comments!
Our preferred travel agency is Click the Mouse. They specialize in Disney destinations and will help you plan out all the little details. Best part is that their services are FREE when you book your vacation with them. Personalized service at no extra cost to you! To get a quote from a Click the Mouse travel agent, simply click on the quote button below and they will be back in touch with you:
Laura is a mom of one adorable girl with a love of all things Disney. She traveled to Disney World with her family in 2010 and was hooked. They have since been a total of over 15 times. With all her knowledge of planning Disney trips, she now wants to share that with others. She loves giving guidance, tips and advice to others planning their magical vacation!